Professional Color Management for Photographers
i1Photo Pro is specifically designed for discerning photo professionals to manage their RGB workflow from camera to display and projector to print. The included i1Profiler software delivers high-quality color results that especially target highlight and shadow details and delivers greater color accuracy for more neutral grays and natural skin tones.
i1Photo Pro is the next generation color profiling solution that delivers an entirely new, flexible, user-defined experience to generate unrivaled color quality. Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Photo Pro provides complete power and control to create the highest quality profiles.
With i1Photo Pro you can quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, and RGB printers, ensuring color accuracy from capture to output. With the new i1Profiler software, which combines the best features of its predecessors i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER software, users can choose between a basic, wizard-driven interface, or an advanced, user-driven interface to create high-quality, precise, custom color profiles.
- Achieve true colors on each of your LCD, CRT, and laptop monitors
- Perfect printed colors every time, on any RGB printer
- Intelligent, iterative profiling technology for high quality color results—get optimal highlight and shadow details, more neutral grays, and more natural skin tones
- Optimize profile based on any combination of images targeting specific colors, black and white, flesh tones, Pantone libraries, or captured spot colors—get the color you desire without editing any profiles
- Capture ambient light to adapt output profile for your gallery, studio, or retail environment for a perfect color match to lighting conditions
- Choose from standard test charts or easily build your own to meet your specific color and paper size requirements
- Quickly check color output quality with new ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target
- High quality projector profiles to accurately project your work on the big screen—confidently show your images to your clients at true-to-life size and color
- Profile digital cameras with the introductory ColorChecker Camera Calibration system
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface—ideal for matching colors from your surroundings or for product photography and corporate color match needs
- Easily select special colors from libraries with the included Pantone color manager
Unrivaled Color Quality
Designed to deliver the highest color quality, i1Profiler incorporates X-Rite’s i1Prism engine’s unique iterative profiling technology. This smart technology tightly dials into the user’s specific printer and paper combination so professional photographers can experience the highest quality color results.
New User Interface with Built-in Flexibility at All Levels
With an all-new user interface, i1Profiler offers an unprecedented level of flexibility to address the needs of a photographer’s workflow. i1Profiler seamlessly combines the ease of use of the wizard-driven interface found in the basic mode, and the flexibility of the menu-driven interface found in the advanced mode. Whether a novice, expert, or somewhere in between, i1Profiler easily adapts to any skill level and workflow needs while maintaining the ability to produce outstanding profile quality results.
New Workflow Exchange
i1Profiler provides you with the ability to save and reuse assets or preferred settings with drag-and-drop functionality—you can create future profiles or share those profile creation workflows with others quickly, easily, and efficiently, without having to start form scratch. This exchange functionality also allows you to share palette information and other color data using X-Rite’s color exchange format (CxF) for the most comprehensive data exchange.
A New Level of Quality Assurance
i1Profiler is designed to give photographers high confidence in their results thanks to the visual- and measurement-based quality assurance validation and verification functions that include QA tools for soft proofing and ColorChecker Proof reference data for visual color assessment.
To help users perform a visual color evaluation of their results using physical standards, i1Photo Pro includes the new ColorChecker Proof, a 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target precut for direct viewing against a printed target. When used in proper lighting conditions, this offers immediate visual verification of profile output results.
If needed, the photographer can utilize i1Photo Pro’s unique capabilities to effectively perform adjustments such as profile optimization or rebuild the profile, taking into account a specific ambient light measurement.
ColorChecker Camera Calibration System
With the introductory ColorChecker Classic mini target and ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration software, you’ll quickly and easily build custom camera profiles for Adobe Imaging solutions, including Lightroom, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) and Adobe Bridge.
The advanced profiling technology, which has become widely adopted in raw workflows, provides excellent results with just the small 24-path ColorChecker Classic target. It produces custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well, even in unusual or artificial light sources. Plus, software auto-detection will locate the target automatically. Whether shooting with just one camera or multiple cameras, photographers can easily establish an accurate color foundation and maintain control of their colors.
Pantone Color Manager
i1Photo Pro includes the new Pantone Color Manager color palette creation and swatch bridging software. Commercial photographers will especially appreciate this functionality when shooting products or corporate brand identities that demand specified color match.